Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy, Productive Weekend!

Ok so I am taking a breather from my very productive weekend! Albeit a very short breather!

I took Friday off from the corporate world to participate in an event at our local hospital. This is the 3rd year and it has grown each year. The hospital dedicates a day around this time of the year to employee appreciation complete with a cookout, D.J., and a yard full of vendors peddling our wares! Hospital employees are encouraged to come out on their lunch break and do some early Christmas shopping that also supports local venders. I love this event and will participate as often as I can. I have had 3 successful years, but more importantly have met and made some great friends and pretty serious DBK followers!

Saturday and Sunday have been dedicated to all things DBK (Dezigns by Karla, in case you forgot!!). Well, Saturday started out kind of late cause the sweet hubby let me sleep in! Wonderful! Sunday has been fabulously productive and I am very pleased with my progress!

Here is a rundown of what I have accomplished this weekend:

-1 craft show that helped clean out my closet and bring home about 20-25 additional orders
-1 Tastefully Simple party which is always fun! Can not wait to get my stuff this week so I can put Shawn to work cooking!
-7 tote bags/purses
-5 Towel Wraps
-2 Burpcloths
-2 Christmas outfits (see below!!)
-2 Christmas T Shirts
-2 Big/Little sister T shirts
-1 Turkey Onesie
-1 mousepad
-1 lunchbox
-1 Make-up bag/gift for Bailey to take to a birthday party
-1 Blog Update!!!!

Whew..Now that I have sat down for 2 minutes and read all that, I am pooped! So I am going to share some pictures with you and then get back to it for at least another hour or so!


Love this simple design with festive Christmas colors!


Another ruffle pants outfit custom made! Mom wanted Hannah to have something fun to wear to the High School sports events and anywhere else she pleases!


This is one of the 2 matching Christmas outfits for some of my very cutest clients. Taylor and Tatum love DBK stuff! Mommy had a whole day of Photography planned and wanted the girls to look adorable! I LOVE this font and can not wait to use it for lots of other projects!







No comments:

Post a Comment