Sunday, October 17, 2010

About Me

About me? Hmmm, where to begin! I am a wife, mother, friend, daughter, corporate employee...well the list goes on and on just like the rest of you out there! I consider myself to be one of the luckiest women alive to be married to my hubby for 10 years now! We have 3 children, 2 dogs, and a house with no picket fence. About three years ago I bought an embroidery machine and off I went! It did not take long for people to gain interest and for me to be hooked. So naturally I decided it was time to start an embroidery and sewing business-on the side! In the recent past there was another blog that has been a lot of fun. Then I won a fabulous Facebook giveaway from Wacky Jacqui's Blog Designs. I just knew this was my opportunity to start over and do something fresh and fun with my blog! I decided I wanted a place to post pictures of my projects and talk about life and sometimes just rant about, well about whatever I darn well feel like!!! So was born Love, Life, and Stitches....where all my worlds collide! So kick back, pour a tall (or short) glass of your favorite beverage, and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment