Sunday, October 31, 2010

Double Ruffle Pants!!

Did I mention that our town choose Thursday night to observe Trick or Treat? Oh yea, I think I did talk about that already!

So tonight, while everyone else is posting on Facebook about all their Halloween fun, we have had a nice quiet, even productive evening at home! I have even been able to complete several orders this weekend! After I semi-permanently deleted all my pictures from the memory card in my camera (see previous post) it hit me that some of the cutest things would need to be shipped out before I was gonna get around to retrieving my photos and be able to use the memory card again! So, I confiscated my daughter's camera and did the best I could!


This outfit was very fun to make! I love the look of double ruffles!








Making

No comments:

Post a Comment