Saturday, October 30, 2010

Argghhh!!! I deleted all my pictures!

I love technology and gadgets and all the fun stuff we can do these days. But sometimes all that new fangled stuff can sure get a person flabbergasted! Especially because most things that go wrong are simply user error! A fine example is when you delete ALL of your pictures off your memory card! Ugh...Fortunately I had saved most of them awhile back but there were some new ones of some really cute DBK stuff that I have not posted yet. (enter choice words here mumbled under my breath while refraining from throwing camera across the room in frustration).

Turns out there is a way to retrieve these pictures. I have read all about it but have not completed the process. I will let you know how it goes. And hopefully will be posting some precious projects by Sunday night!

Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween weekend!!





1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Your shop stuff is way cool too!
    I'm following you from the weekend hop! I'd love it you stopped by my blog at www.ohsosavvymom.com

    ReplyDelete